The Official Tour
Bridging the gap between inspirational, aspirational and underserved men for greatness, legacy & leadership. The tour is happening now, join us.
About The Made Man Experience Tour
The Made Man Foundation is proud to announce its 2018 Made Man Experience Tour in the United States and Africa. The overall tour is our signature engagement activation that spans multiple cities and countries as it delivers on several key initiatives to specifically address all 7 key initiatives of The Made Man Foundation.
Each city and country tour stop includes:
- The Made Man HONORS, the organization’s premier ceremony to induct newly minted Made Men into the program;
- Location and National Press Conference; To request media credentials, click here.
- Suit Up For Success – Clothing Drive, a global initiative that collects gently used professional clothing for undeserved men and young males entering or transitioning back into the workforce;
- Boys 2 Made Men In-School Mentoring Excursion, a community activity to provide inspirational mentoring through round-table discussions, one-on-one mentorship, and interactive workshops.
- Global Think Tank, a series of panel-style, event-based symposiums enabling thought-leaders, masterminds, corporations and change agents to collaborate.
Tickets are on-sale now. Click here to purchase your ticket today.
Tour Stops & Dates
United States Tour
The Made Man Tour will visit 8 US cities. Select a city to view its honorees and event details.
The Made Man Tour will visit 9 African countries. Select a country to view its honorees and event details.