Inspire, Educate, & Suit Undeserved Men
The Made Man SuitUp for Success program is a global initiative that collects gently used professional clothing for under-served men and young males entering or transitioning back into the workforce. In each city, the program partners with numerous local non-profits whose mission includes assisting the disadvantaged to gain employment through job readiness and workforce assistance programs.
Suit Donations and Collection
Suit Up For Success Clothing Drive takes place during The Made Man Experience, an annual, multi-city tour that combines a day-long series of community engagement and programs.
Other supporting programs include:
- SuitUp, an Interactive App
- The Made Man Mentors Engage, In-Market Community Program
- The Made Man Mastery Academy Network, an e-learning platform dedicated to training and personal development
Programs, Activations, & Technology
- Mastermind Series, eLearning
- FundMyEd, College Application Financial Assistance
- ME, Mentors Engagement App*
- SuitUp App*
*Technology is currently in production.